Join us as we get a jump start on celebrating the wonderful Christmas season - Branson Style - November 8-13, 2017.
* Wednesday, November 8 - The journey to Branson begins.. We will travel as far as St. Louis, Missouri, where we will stay at the Drury Inn.
* Thursday, November 9 - Celebrate our Branson arrival with a beautiful meal at the Grand Buffet and a Pierce Arrow concert - filled with high energy, hilarious comedy and amazing musical talent. In the evening, be ready for a concert by the Hughes Brothers.
* Friday, November 10 - Enjoy a day at Silver Dollar City, fashioned after an 1800’s Ozark town. Enjoy great music, food and educational opportunities!
* Saturday, November 11 - Take in the Christmas extravaganza at Dixie Stampede, then enjoy an evening at the Sight and Sound Theatre for a retelling of the Christmas story.
* Sunday, November 12 - Leave Branson, headed to the Drury Inn in St. Louis. Participate in an evening worship service.
* Monday, November 13 - Arrive home.
* Itinerary is subject to change.
Tour Coordinator: John Windle - 920.233.3921
Registrars: Nancy Kroeker, Marcia Beasterfield - 715.427.5241
Point of Departure: Plover, WI - with pickups TBA
• $ 890/person double occupancy
• $1141/person single occupancy
Includes: Transportation, lodging, tickets to shows, 10 meals, and Forest Springs administrative expenses. Price does not include: 6 meals on your own. Registration Deadline: September 25, 2017 Due to limited space and room choices, we recommend that you register soon to insure your participation.
• Pricing guaranteed as indicated above.
• Deposit: $100/person is due on/before October 18th, 2017.
Deposits are not refundable or transferable (exceptions - see cancellation policy) • Balance is due on or before October 18, 2017 Cancellation Policy: • Trip Minimum: There must be a minimum of 30 registrations to make this trip happen. In the event that this number is unobtainable, deposits and fees will be returned.