Winter Community Days Begin Sunday, January 8th
If you’re anything like me, your Sunday afternoons consist of coffee, Packer games, and napping in-between loads of laundry. What if there was an affordable way to get outside and enjoy outdoor winter recreation while also enjoying your typical Sunday afternoon traditions?
Look no further, because Forest Springs Winter Community Days is way to fill yourSunday afternoons with fun, family-friendly activities for all ages.
Starting January 8, Winter Community Days will be held each Sunday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. until March 12.
If you’re a winter sport guru, you can enjoy many activities including:
- Downhill skiing and snowboarding (with free lessons)
- Tubing (with an uphill tube tow)
- Cross country skiing (with 20km of trails groomed for classic & skate skiing)
- Ice skating
If the cold isn’t for you, head on into Neale Lodge! You can get competitive in the Game Room and challenge your friends and family to ping pong, foosball, air hockey and carpetball. The Lodge Café and Coffee Shop will also be open, offering delicious snacks and gourmet drinks.
Now you’re probably thinking, where do the Packers fit in? We’ve got that covered too. Sip on some coffee and cheer on Green Bay with others in the community in the Lodge!
If you’re really a Cheesehead, you’ll love participating in the Packer Sunday theme event happening January 22. Wear your Green and Gold and watch the playoff games! Other themes this year include:
- Help a Neighbor – January 29 – Bring Non-Perishable Food Items to Help Our Local Pantries
- Sweetheart Sunday – February 12 - Free Hot Chocolate for You & Your Sweetheart
- Competition Sunday – February 26 - Slalom & Tubing Contests with Prizes
- Spring Break Celebration – March 5 - Soak Up the Snow!
There will also be a Community Fun Night held on Wednesday, February 22 from 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Big Hill Pass - $10 (allows you to interchange areas at no additional cost)
- Downhill Skiing - $8
- Snowboarding - $13
- Big Tubing Hill - $10
- Cross-Country Skiing - $8
- Snow Shoeing - $3
- Season Pass* - $50
*A Season Pass will get you on the Big Hill for 10 Sundays and one Wednesday – saving you more than 50% off the regular price.
Stay up to date on Winter Community Days by subscribing to our blog, or by following Forest Springs on Facebook.