Home › Adventure › Rentals & Outfitting › Additional Information
We are ready to make your excursion impactful and memorable. Our trained, service-oriented staff works hard to ensure that your trip is affordable, safe and successful - meeting your goals and objectives.
What Does Forest Springs Provide?
- Two Trip Leaders
- Trip Food
- Cooking gear
- Sleeping pads
- First Aid
- Personal Flotation Devices (PFD)
- Blue Barrels for Gear Storage
- Two Trip Counselors
- Housing while at Camp
- Transportation to and from the River
- Backpacks (as needed)
- Extra Rental Equipment (if needed)
- Climbing Equipment (as needed)
- Climbing Instructor (as needed)
What am I Responsible For?
- Group transportation to Forest Springs
- Additional transportation to Wilderness Site
- Health Forms
- Physicians Authorization Form
- Care and distribution of Prescription Medication
- Informed consent form
- Personal gear on "What To Bring" list
- Booking and or payment of park fees
- Additional check/cash for dinner at Mann Made Pizza
Our Trip Leaders
Each year, Forest Springs' trip leaders undergo three intense weeks of wilderness training, including First Responder certification, Swift Water Rescue training, as well as training in each trip setting.
Our staff is eager to serve you. Please call us with any questions or to book your trip today!